As a professional entertainer I will do all that I can to tailor the show to your own particular needs. This will allow the event to flow more smoothly, making it more fun, pleasant and as stress free as possible for yourself in the first place.
After all it is a party and in my opinion, if you choose to hire me, you should feel so safe and secure in my services that you can also sit back and enjoy the party and the show. At the end of the day that’s what it is all about. I am sure you would agree.
From my own experience, I have found that when a parent is stressed trying to organise the party, the venue, the food, the music, the games, decorate the room, control the children, perhaps collecting gifts and thanking people for coming in the first place, protect the cake and everything else, that stress often transfers to the children, and everything becomes......manic.
So with that in mind lets start from the beginning and take it one step at a time.
First of all let me explain what I do in my Full party package.I should also explain that my show is self contained.So that I bring everything with me, from the magic props of course, to the tables I require, the sound system, the music, the items for the games, and of course the prizes. Yes, I do provide prizes (albeit small prizes for the children,) but there is no extra or hidden charges for this, it is all included in the price. And just a word of caution -That is something you should keep in mind, if you decide to book or make enquiries with someone else, as many children’s entertainers either DO NOT provide prizes for the children, or will often charge you more for them.
1. I arrive before the children do and I have everything set for the children and party guests arriving. In that way the party can begin straight away. There is no time wasted. I will have background music already playing, which helps to create a party atmosphere as quickly as possible. The music will not be too loud, so you can still greet your guests, the children and their parents without having to shout at each other- and remember I do bring my own music and my own sound system. Again that is included in the price. Some entertainers do not use a sound system, so how they expect to be heard above the children, is beyond me as they do often get excited, of course. They will make a noise as the show is interactive. I always bring a sound system as I personally feel that in a PROFESSIONAL SHOW, it is important that the audience can hear you perfectly. I am sure that you would agree with that.
2. I will also be performing plate spinning as the children arrive, and they can get involved in this if they wish. As I always carry a supply of spinning plates and sticks for the children to try. I do not force this however, I let the children approach me at this point, in their own time, in that way they will feel more safe, more secure, they will begin to feel comfortable with me - they trust me, even before the magic show actually begins.
THE MAGIC SHOW
The magic show itself, is in many ways quite unique. It is virtually a one man variety show designed specifically for a younger (or family) audience.
And it includes many features that you will not receive from any other entertainer. I like to pride myself on the fact that nobody offers you more.
For example the magical content of the show is designed in such a way, that each routine includes, along with the magic, audience participation, funny situations and visual comedy gags. And the benefit of that is that, all of the children not only follow the magic, but thoroughly enjoy and laugh at the situations, even if they are not the chosen helper at that time. That is why I use a lot of sight or visual gags and jokes, because everyone can see it, and everyone becomes involved.
And of course, I usually give the birthday (your child) the chance to come up and help, and so they are involved in all of this, it happens around them, and they have a little chance to be in the spotlight, the comedy and the magic is centred around your child at that point and that helps them to feel even more special.
After all this is their party, their special day, it should be all about your child, ......and you know it just makes them feel good. It’s all about them.
Also every child that comes up to help with the magic, will receive a special gift from myself, which they can take home with them, with my compliments. It is usually a specially made/constructed balloon model. Such as a large swan or flower for a girl, or an Alien hat, or space ship for the boys. Once again there is no extra charge for this, that is also included in my fee.Many entertainers will charge you extra for this service! With my party package,it is included in the fee. Remember their are no hidden charges.
The children just love that, they love being involved with this, and that is what makes the show and the party a great success.
Along with the magic, the comedy and the balloon modelling, I also perform ventriloquism. I have a little talking puppet called Robbie, and the children just love him, not to mention the adults as well. Robbie is one of the most popular sections of the show, and is often requested by adults when they book me, in fact many people stipulate that I must bring Robbie.
Robbie is a cheeky little boy puppet, who never does what he is told. He often makes little funny comments to the children, and little cheeky comments to myself, much to the amusement of the children. They just howl with laughter at Robbie.
It is a great little puppet, just full of character, and is one of the strongest sequences of the show. The nice thing for me, and indeed for yourself should you choose to hire me for your party is that there is no one else out there, in this part of the country performing ventriloquism, and that makes it a very unique experience for the children.
So in summing up.
• I supply everything I need to perform your show.
• The microphone -sound system and music,
• All my own tables and stands etc
• Everything required for the games and prizes.
• Balloons models for helpers and birthday child
• The show includes all the fun of the magic show, balloon modelling, ventriloquism, all the visual comedy and gags so that everyone can see what is happening and be involved.
• The plate spinning of course and I usually bring the limbo competition with me also.
So your proposed party package would look like this.
Commence with, background party music and plate spinning as the children arrive.
Fully interactive magic and variety show, with all the comedy, all the balloons, and of course the SPOTLIGHT routine where your own child would be involved. Not to mention the very unique ventriloquist section. You will not receive that from anyone else. No one else provides that in this area.
A SHORT break for party food and goodies.
Then continuing with the music and games section of the show, where small prizes will be handed out to some of the children.
Possibly the Limbo game.
To finish I will often invite the birthday child on stage one more time, to perform, The World Breaking Plate Spinning trick. it is a great finish to the show, and a nice photo opportunity, and another chance for your child to feel quite special.
There are no add ons, no hidden costs and no extra’s. I will keep the children busy, occupied and entertained from the moment they arrive- till the end of the party.
That means that there will be no need for you to be panicked or overly stressed, on the day.
You can concentrate on doing what needs to be done, while I keep the children busy. Once you have organised the necessities, you can sit back and enjoy the rest of the day
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.